Leon Kaye, Senior Partner
Leon Kaye founded the firm over 36 years ago and established offices in both Knightsbridge and Fulham during that period. Leon qualified as a solicitor in 1970 after studying law at the LSE. He is an “expert in property law” having worked in this field for most of his long career and advises clients on property legal matters relating to the prime London property market and surrounding areas including country properties.
He is an expert in:
All aspects of the sale and purchase of houses and flats
* Acting for purchasers at all levels be they first time buyers or high net worth buyers/sellers
* Acting for overseas and UK purchasers/sellers and guiding them through every stage of the transaction
* Lease extensions, lease variations and enfranchisement
* The purchase and disposal of shops and offices
* Leases of offices, shops
* Commercial Property
* Vault Acquisitions
* Residential and commercial plot developments and site acquisitions
* Class Action Litigation
Leon’s clients include property developers, companies, investors, along with private individuals.
Leon’s main goal is to build excellent long term relationships with his clients, seeking to understand their personal or business objectives and matching our services to their needs. A large part of Leon’s business is from existing satisfied clients who come back to use his services time and time again.
Leon was born in the South West London area and has worked in the area for over 36 years and therefore knows the area very well. During his time has dealt with property work in the area including sales/purchases/lease esxtensions of existing property and new building developments.